Part two of the Saturn in Scorpio event.
In astrology, there are two ‘karmic’ planets—Neptune and Saturn.
Saturn represents masculine authority, stoicism, discipline, ‘stop signs’ in life, structure, denial, dedication, religion, and brick and mortar type establishments.
Neptune represents illusion, photography, fashion, film, horses, dreams, metaphysics, addictions, false assuredness and ideal vision.
FIRST–learn what Karma is.
Karma isn’t good or bad. Karma is a harmonizing of energies. You say or do something and it gets a response (or a reaction) from the world. You don’t sayn or don’t do something and ditto.
Essentially, EVERYTHING is Karmic. But when folks hear about Karma, they suddenly look over their shoulder for a sucker punch because they ‘did’ something to someone in their last life in India.
Well, sometimes that happens, too, but the bigger picture is that you create your world. Karma simply reminds you of what you’ve created and then seeks completion. Hey, look at like a modern-day mystical ‘reminder’ app for your android!
Another thing about ‘Karma’ is that if you stepped on Jane’s proverbial toes today, that doesn’t mean tomorrow you harmonize your Karmic duties. It could take a while…like days…like weeks…like years…like centuries, too.
So when you suddenly have to ‘pay for’ or ‘own up’ to something you weren’t expecting, you scream ‘foul’ or ‘unfair’ and otherwise feel like the Cosmos hurled a zinger at you. (Nope! No victims allowed here!)
Ever hear the phrase, “What goes ‘round, comes ‘round?”
Yep. Karma—not necessarily ‘good’ or ‘bad,’ just ENERGY SEEKING HARMONIZATION.
SECOND–learn how to harmonize your karma to unblock the flow that you created from fear.
Just in case you haven’t read my previous posts, a reminder: The planets don’t do anything to you. You live in a co-operation with your Cosmos. When the planets make a move, you feel it. When you make a move, the planets show it. Mirror, mirror on the Cosmic Wall.
Saturn and Neptune are in a harmonious angle to each other through November 28th. That tells me that YOU are ready to harmonize some, or all, of the reasons you came into being. Wow. Want fries with that?
HOW do you do this?
Wipe your greasy, ketchup’d fingers off and get serious, for starters.
Then answer the following questions–What’s your IDEAL VISION? What’s your PLAN of action?
Here’s where YOUR Karma comes into play.
Before you can move forward, you need to know what’s holding you back.
1. Grab some paper and a pen.
2. On the left side of the page write down your Ideal Vision for the next few years or for a particual project you already have in mind (and in heart).
3. On the right side of the page, write down what you think is stopping you. You’re going to tap the negative limitations in doing this exercise to clear a path for cash (or prosperity across the board).
4. Name the reasons you feel stumped, struggle, or otherwise say ‘it can’t be done.’ Get that crap out of your body and onto the page.
“I’m not smart enough.”
“I can’t do it by myself.”
“He won’t let me.”
“They’ll laugh at me.”
“There’s no money in it.”
“I don’t know how to use a computer.”
“No one I know has ever done this before.”
“It scares me to have so much happiness.”
“I’m not good with money.”
“I do all the work now, what will change?”
“I won’t know how to say ‘NO’ once I’m in charge.”
“It would made my father, brother, lover, husband or son feel bad if I made more money than they did.”
“Being powerful is scary.”
“I’ll attract too much attention if my dreams come true.”
“I need to minimize who I am so my friends don’t feel bad about their own lives.”
“If my dreams come true, the people I love will go away.”
Just let it rip. Pour it out of your psyche and onto the page. Get crystal clear on the broken record that’s replaying over and over again in your psyche. (Record? Who listens to records anymore? Um…Neptunian folks such as Pisceans do. I’ve got Pisces friends who have mint record collections.) Anyway.
5. Once you write your sentences, put a star next to the sentences that cause you to really FEEL the loss of your power on a core level.
6. Breathe deeply and repeat, “I release the need to feel this way.” Say that a few times as you inhale and exhale.
7. Imagine a sparkly light igniting in your tailbone. As you breathe, that light becomes stronger and brighter and travels upward through you spine, illuminating your powerful self along the way.
Ah, that’s better. Who’s got candy?
More on Saturn in the next post…stay tuned to your Astrology Channel and The Way Om.
Elaine Edelson is a contributing blogger for JenningsWire.