This is what you might think whilst looking in the mirror, or what you might ask your friends and family during the Lunar Eclipse in Gemini phase-November 24 through Christmas.
The Lunar Eclipse occurs on November 28, in the air sign of Gemini, at 6 degrees. Hint: Look for clues about what you’re doing versus what you’re saying. This is CLASSIC Gemini duality in action! Your contradictions will emerge in the shimmering light of the moon.
What does it really mean? Well, eclipses help you to see what you’ve been manifesting on all levels of your being AND what you’ve been magnetizing into your world. HOW do they do this? This is the magic called energy + intention + unconscious come to life.
You live in a collaboration with your Cosmos. When the planets make a move, YOU feel it. When YOU make a move, the planets show it. Mirror, mirror on the Cosmic Wall. You aren’t separate from anything in this world (or beyond).
Picture that some parts of your psyche have been busy at work attempting to hold fast to an outdated thought or mind-set. Then picture your conscious actions toward healing an issue. The two will meet in the middle just as you’re about to move forward.
Ah ha! The CONTRADICTION APPEARS. The part of you that fears change will suddenly show up. Maybe you’ll feel like a victim. Maybe you’ll realize that you had an expectation of someone in your life and are sorely disappointed when they don’t come through. (P.S. ‘expectations ALWAYS equal disappointment!)
A Lunar Eclipse represents FEMININE UNDERCURRENT. You don’t have to be a woman to experience this. Both men and women have feminine energy AND undercurrents in their psyche.
Here’s what you might expect during lunar eclipse phases–
- A woman (friend, mentor, family member) either enters or leaves your life.
- Some part of your feminine energy will feel like a victim or ‘put upon’ or otherwise overwhelmed.
- You release a part of your behavior (usually passive in nature) that no longer supports your overall well-being. This doesn’t have to be a sad or negative thing. Maybe you’re so ready to set a boundary with your mother-in-law, or maybe you’ve been working on dropping some weight and now you see the ‘letting-go’ results.
- You reconnect with an unconscious thought or pattern, review it, revise it, then step into your power.
- Unusual weather conditions.
- Emotionally-held and passive aggressive people dump their stuff suddenly, so step to the right and carry on!
- You reconnect with some part of your purpose in life so create at least ONE INTENTION for conscious living!
Once again, this Lunar Eclipse in Gemini is on November 28. The energy of it will last through December. It’s visible mainly in Alaska, Hawaii, Australia, to some of the West Coast of the US, and Asia. Remember to wear your super-power eye wear to shield yourself from the rays.
Most of all, Meditate on the 28th. Ask you Cosmos (Angels, Deity of choice) to show you what you need to know, what you need to release, and then step into your power.