Dr. Kate Pola Brooks is the author of the upcoming book Sacred Relationships: Psychology for the Soul. Dr. Brooks is a Forensic Naturopathic Physician assisting people with physical rehabilitation as well as Quantum level Emotional Energetic resolutions.
Sacred Relationships: Psychology for the Soul
- What makes a relationship ‘sacred’?
- Why is it so important to pursue a sacred relationship?
- If you could name three things that our listeners would most benefit from, what would those be?
- What are the mistakes most commonly made in relationships?
- When you speak of relationships, what does your book focus on that is new and different?
Look for more from Dr. Brooks at www.drkatebrooks.com
This podcast is presented by Annie Jennings, of the National Publicity Firm, Annie Jennings PR and the creator of JenningsWire online magazine. JenningsWire is capturing the heart of America with its rich community of talented, insightful and relevant bloggers and podcasters! Please visit Jenningswire.com and discover the blogger just right for you.
If you are using a mobile device, please click here