Delaine Moore felt the fear that comes with dating after divorce, but put herself back on the market anyway – and at the end of her first year of dating, wrote the memoir, The Secret Sex Life of a Single Mom. Not only has it been compared to the infamous Fifty Shades of Grey, it’s soon to air as a Lifetime movie. In this podcast, Delaine, a divorced mother of three turned divorce coach and therapist, shares ways to thrive after divorce in all areas of your life.
You’re Divorced NOT DEAD!
- What are some of the fears and insecurities people have?
- How is it different to dating when one hasn’t been divorced?
- What were some of the ‘big surprises’ and adjustments you faced when dating post-divorce?
- Is the wild divorcee stereotype alive and well?
- Why did you choose to become a divorce coach?
The Secret Sex Life of a Single Mom is available in most book stores as well as online and e-book version. For more information about Delaine Moore and the services she provides as a coach and therapist, check out www.IAmDivorcedNotDead.com
This podcast is presented by Annie Jennings, of the National Publicity Firm, Annie Jennings PR and the creator of JenningsWire online magazine. JenningsWire is capturing the heart of America with its rich community of talented, insightful and relevant bloggers and podcasters! Please visit Jenningswire.com and discover the blogger just right for you.
If you are using a mobile device, please click here.