Johanna Carroll is a spiritual counselor, author, TV and radio personality for over 30 years with an international following. Her fourth book, The Lost Art of Loving was inspired after she had two emergency heart surgeries in 2013. Her quest in understanding her heart almost breaking became a navigation chart for soulful relationships for those seeking to love in a new way.
How To Give And Receive Authentic Love
- What are the steps to manifest and improve love in your life?
- How does fear of change get in the way of loving and living life?
- What are the three elements of a successful relationship?
- What is conscious courtship and how can we apply it in our lives?
- If you’ve been hurt before, how can you truly love again?
More information on Johanna and her books can be found on her website at: www.johannacarroll.com. Be sure to check out her monthly radio show, Dialogue with Divinity, which features celebrity guests who are using their spiritual journey to inspire many.
This podcast is presented by Annie Jennings, of the National Publicity Firm, Annie Jennings PR and the creator of JenningsWire online magazine. JenningsWire is capturing the heart of America with its rich community of talented, insightful and relevant bloggers and podcasters! Please visit Jenningswire.com and discover the blogger just right for you.
If you are using a mobile device, please click here.