Professional Development Coach, A’Mera Frieman, works with small businesses, entrepreneurs and families to help reach both personal and professional goals. She’ll discuss with us how to find a starting point to our dreams of success.
The Starting Point Of Your Dreams
- What exactly is professional development coaching and who needs it?
- Where do most people get stuck?
- What is the starting point to success and achieving a dream?
- Is success in the planning or execution?
- Can you predict a successful outcome when you are coaching someone?
To learn more about Coach A’Mera and her services, set up an appointment or ask a question, please email info@breakthelineDFW.com or visit the website at www.breakthelineDFW.com.
This podcast is presented by Annie Jennings, of the National Publicity Firm, Annie Jennings PR that specializes in providing book promotion services to self-published and traditionally published authors. Annie Jennings PR books authors, speakers and experts on major high impact radio talk interview shows, on local, regionally syndicated and national TV shows and on influential online media outlets and in prestigious print magazines and newspapers across the country.
Please visit Jenningswire.com and discover the blogger just right for you.
If you are using a mobile device, please click here