Dr. Joanie Connell is the author of Flying without a Helicopter: How to Prepare Young People for Work and Life. She runs her own consulting firm called Flexible Work Solutions where she works with companies to onboard new employees and develop the more experienced ones. She’s also a career coach for people of all ages.
Make Way for Millennials
- How can I get my Millennial employees to engage more at work?
- What is one of the biggest challenges Millennial employees are facing right now?
- What are three skills Millennials most need to have to help them succeed at work?
- What can employers do to retain Millennial employees?
- We’ve heard so much about Millennials. What advice can you share that listeners have not heard before?
Dr. Joanie Connell’s book Flying without a Helicopter: How to Prepare Young People for Work and Life is available at the usual online bookstores and you can read a free chapter at www.flyingwithout.com You can learn more about Dr. Connell’s coaching and consulting business atwww.FlexibleWorkSolutions.com
This podcast is presented by Annie Jennings, of the National Publicity Firm, Annie Jennings PR and the creator of JenningsWire online magazine. JenningsWire is capturing the heart of America with its rich community of talented, insightful and relevant bloggers and podcasters! Please visit Jenningswire.com and discover the blogger just right for you.
If you are using a mobile device, please click here