Dr. Meggin McIntosh is known as the PhD of Productivity™. Dr. Meggin knows all about having too much to do and not enough time or energy to get it all done. She realized that instead of being over- or under-whelmed, she and everyone else would prefer to be “just whelmed.”
Dr. Meggin presents a surprising mindset to help you be “just whelmed” – you need to release the idea of ever getting “caught up”.
Forget About Getting “Caught Up”
- Why do we have to release the desire to get caught up?
- Are there actually downsides to always keeping the pressure on ourselves with the intent of getting caught up?
- But aren’t I just failing if I can’t get caught up? Maybe if I’d just work harder, I’d get caught up…
- What strategies do you recommend?
- If I’m not going to say, “I’m going to get caught up,” what should I say instead?
To learn more about The PhD of Productivity™, Meggin McIntosh, just visit her site at http://meggin.com where you’ll find a multitude of resources, classes, and publications, many of which are available free!
This podcast is presented by Annie Jennings, of the National Publicity Firm, Annie Jennings PR and the creator of JenningsWire online magazine. JenningsWire is capturing the heart of America with its rich community of talented, insightful and relevant bloggers and podcasters! Please visit Jenningswire.com and discover the blogger just right for you.
If you are using a mobile device, please click here.