Lee and Tom are the co-authors of the book, Wallet Share: Grow Your Practice Without Adding Clients.
Lee and Tom discuss how to access the substantial untapped wealth in your client database and reveal how to create more value for your clients that has them spending more money with you.
Lee and Tom each have three decades or more of experience in large accounting firms and Fortune 500 manufacturers and they bring their experience to you in this podcast.
Wallet Share: Grow Your Practice Without Adding Clients
- What exactly is wallet share?
- How much potential for growth is there in the existing client base of a company?
- What is your 3x3x3 model for client service and why is it key to grow a practice without adding clients?
- What’s the difference between client satisfaction and client loyalty?
- So, how do you assess client loyalty and what action do you take with clients who aren’t that loyal, if any?
To learn more about the book, Wallet Share: Grow Your Practice Without Adding Clients and the ideas that Lee Eisenstaedt and Tom Siders from L. Harris Partners have shared with us today, please visit their site MoreWalletShare.com.
This podcast is presented by the National PR Firm, Annie Jennings PR. Annie is the Creator of JenningsWire, an online magazine that features a diverse community of talented bloggers.
Please enjoy more posts on JenningsWire.com and discover the bloggers that might be perfect for you!
If you are using a mobile device, please click here.