Health and Wellness Coach & Certified Career Consultant, Dr. Crystal Green, is the author of How to be Schoolgirl Skinny: Eat Your Way to a Healthy Weight and Life Today and Founder of The Dream Life Doctor, a full service health, wellness, career and life consulting firm.
In this podcast, Dr. Cris discusses the “skinny” on weight loss.
The Skinny on Weight Loss
- Why use the term “skinny”? Isn’t society moving away from that and more towards being “healthy”?
- With all of the dietary information out there, why do people continue to struggle with their weight?
- What is the biggest misconception about overcoming obesity and maintaining a healthy weight?
- If you are unhappy with your body, can you still be successful in other areas of your life? Career and relationships?
- What advice would you give someone who has a lifetime of weight struggles? How can you get started for the last time?
Dr. Crystal Green’s book How to be Schoolgirl Skinny: Eat Your Way to a Healthy Weight and Life offers a promising alternative to weight loss and health management. You can learn more about Dr. Green on her website at AskDrCris.com.
Please enjoy more posts on JenningsWire.com and discover the bloggers that might be perfect for you!
If you are using a mobile device, please click here.