She is author of Noodles For Dumbbells – Water Exercise, Weight Management & More. In this podcast Janna discusses fitness tips at any age.
Fitness Through The Decades
- What new fitness goals are possible in 2014? Is fifty the new thirty, or what?
- What is the biggest health and fitness mistake people make in their twenties?
- By thirty, many are deep into careers, families, and we generally don’t have as much time for ourselves. How do we navigate this decade successfully?
- Why does muscle mass decline, accelerating at fifty, becoming severe in the sixties… and by eighty: half what it was at twenty?
- What new developments are available to navigate mid-life?
To learn more about Janna Lowell and her book, “Noodles For Dumbbells – Water Exercise, Weight Management & More” please visit www.NoodlesForDumbbells.com.
Want to be a JenningsWire online magazine podcaster? Tell us here.
This podcast is presented by Annie Jennings, of the National Publicity Firm, Annie Jennings PR and the creator of JenningsWire online magazine. JenningsWire is capturing the heart of America with its rich community of talented, insightful and relevant bloggers and podcasters!
If you are using a mobile device, please click here.