In this podcast, Robert discusses the signs of workplace violence and what you can do if you recognize them.
Recognizing & Preventing Workplace Violence
- How do you define workplace violence and give some recent examples of incidents?
- How many people a year are actually impacted by an incident?
- You say there are attitudes that can actually encourage violence, what are these?
- What about people who just snap? What are the warning signs?
- So how can we actually help to prevent an incident?
Robert is more than happy to discuss any and all security issues with you. You can learn more about his seminars, statistics, and other security topics by going to his site, SollarsSecurityShield.com, the company Facebook page at Today’s Training and can also follow him on twitter@robertsollars2
Be sure to check out Robert’s blog as well at Todays-Training.com where he has a mid-year update on workplace violence statistics among much more.
This podcast is presented by the National PR Firm, Annie Jennings PR. Annie is the Creator of JenningsWire, an online magazine that features a diverse community of talented bloggers.
Please enjoy more posts on JenningsWire.com and discover the bloggers that might be perfect for you!
If you are using a mobile device, please click here.