Psychologist, Dr. Trevicia Williams, is the author of the book There Are Pearls In The Pain of Every Experience, and Founder of the charity, Real Beauty Inside Out, where she offers the free workshop I Love You But I Can’t Stand You Right Now – Mother Teen Daughter Healthy Relationships.
On this podcast Dr. Trevicia discusses the complex mother-daughter relationship and how mothers can cope and understand the various developmental stages with a focus on the daughter’s rebellious and sometimes turbulent teenage years.
I Love You But I Can’t Stand You Right Now
- What’s the most important thing to keep in mind as a parent when you can’t stand your teen at the moment?
- How do you respond when your child tells you they “hate” you? Or that you just don’t understand?
- Will teens always try and push the envelope?
- How does the parent child relationship affect the way a child responds to future experiences?
- When do mothers and daughters become friends again?
To learn more about Dr. Trevicia Williams and her upcoming workshops, please visit TreviciaWilliams.com or RealBeautyInsideOut.com and get daily motivation and productivity tips by connecting with @DrTrevicia on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook!
Please enjoy more posts on JenningsWire.com and discover the bloggers that might be perfect for you!
If you are using a mobile device, please click here.