Dawn has been a spokesperson or consultant on international protocol and gift giving for many luxury brands, including Neiman Marcus and American Express.
Dawn shares what you need to know about etiquette in this rapidly changing world, how NOT KNOWING what to do and when hurts your relationships and career and discusses the elements of her new book Elite Etiquette, the first guide of its kind, which goes beyond the traditional rules of etiquette to help you avoid potentially embarrassing faux pas.
Elite Etiquette cracks the culture code.
- How would you define “etiquette” for the 21st Century? What is Elite Etiquette?
- What are some of the unspoken, unwritten rules, customs and traditions? When do they apply?
- What if you make an embarrassing protocol mistake in your business communications?
- In new experiences, what do most people worry about doing wrong?
- Why do some businesses ask to have a MEAL with a job candidate before making an offer?
- What does the gift you give say about you? How is it a reflection of who you are as a person?
- Why is it important in this rapidly changing, social media world to learn about etiquette and protocol?
To learn more about Dawn Bryan, her books, workshops, cultural coaching and company, Qualipedia, or to get in touch with Dawn, please visit her website TheQualipedia.com. Her new book Elite Etiquette is available on Amazon.com.
This podcast is presented by the National PR Firm, Annie Jennings PR. Annie is the Creator of JenningsWire, an online magazine that features a diverse community of talented bloggers. Please enjoy more posts on JenningsWire.com and discover the bloggers that might be perfect for you!
If you are using a mobile device, please click here.