Bridal Consultant Chamein Canton, is always on the lookout for new and useful bridal websites and she likes these two. Here’s why!
In addition to all the shows, I had an opportunity to meet with up and coming bridal e-publishers and find out about other bridal websites that inspire and provide much-needed guidance during what is a happy yet hectic time.
In Bliss Weddings
I met Rachel Laster, Co-founder, Casey Hower, Executive Features Director and Rebekah Roberson also an Executive Features Editor of In Bliss Weddings. The mission for In Bliss Weddings as stated on their site is:
To establish In Bliss as the most user-friendly, inspiring and comprehensive wedding resource on the web. We live and breathe by the following 7 guiding principles:
- Empower soon-to-be-weds with the tools and information to plan their wedding with ease.
- Guide wedding vendors to use our platform to profitably acquire new customers.
- Having the best user experience and most cutting edge functionality in every product we develop.
- Produce the most interesting and engaging wedding information.
- Create a lasting sense of community for anyone who engages with our site.
- Provide a great work environment where people can excel and be the best they can be.
- Recognize that profitability is essential to our future success.
I was impressed with their enthusiasm and checked the site out once I got back home. It’s very user-friendly and not crowded with too much information in one place, which is very helpful when you’ve got enough to do picking out just the right color scheme and figuring out the guest list.
They have wedding vendors, wedding ideas, planning tools and real weddings to help and inspire you. Anything that can make your life easier is worth checking out.
Bridal Beauty Mag
I also had an opportunity to meet Amanda Laurence, Editor in Chief and Publisher of the bridal e-zine soon to be in print Bridal Beauty. You can visit her site at BridalBeautyMag.com
What I liked was the home page where it states A BRIDES GUIDE TO ALL THINGS SEX AND RELATIONSHIPS, BEAUTY, FASHION, FITNESS, AND FUN.
This is a bit off the usual bridal path and I believe the scenery is worth checking out. While I love talking about silk duchess, gown silhouettes and veils, I like that this site steps out of the box with tabs like, the closet, the beauty bar, the party, sex/relationships and real life. It’s obvious that Amanda loves all things fashion from the aisle to everyday style.
Both sites are on Twitter. Follow them for updates and start a conversation if you’d like. They get a thumbs up from me.