Debra Jay is a nationally recognized addiction expert and the author of It Takes a Family, A Cooperative Approach to Lasting Sobriety. This book introduces the revolutionary concept of Structured Family Recovery™, a year-long program for addicts and their families.
It Takes A Family, A Cooperative Approach to Lasting Sobriety
- What is Structured Family Recovery?
- How do you know if a loved one needs it? What if they refuse?
- Why do so many people relapse after recovery?
- What is the most important thing you can tell a family about their addicted love one?
- How do families start the program?
To find out more or order your own copy of Debra’s book, It Takes a Family, A Cooperative Approach to Lasting Sobriety visit www.lovefirst.net.
This podcast is presented by Annie Jennings, of the National Publicity Firm, Annie Jennings PR and the creator of JenningsWire online magazine. JenningsWire is capturing the heart of America with its rich community of talented, insightful and relevant bloggers and podcasters! Please visit Jenningswire.com and discover the blogger just right for you.