Rachel Heslin is an author, speaker, and life coach. Her current book, Navigating Life: 8 Simple Strategies to Guide Your Way, explores how we can learn to choose from all the possibilities that tug at us every day.
Navigating Life: 8 Simple Strategies
- What are the 8 strategies you discuss in your book, Navigating Life?
- How can you tell if you’re following someone else’s goals?
- What are ways that we can connect with our own vision?
- How can we deal with “self-sabotage”?
- Why is celebration so important?
For more information or to connect with Rachel, visit her website at http://www.thefullnessofyourpower.com. Her book, Navigating Life: 8 Simple Strategies to Guide Your Way, is available from most online retailers.
This podcast is presented by Annie Jennings, of the National Publicity Firm, Annie Jennings PR and the creator of JenningsWire online magazine. JenningsWire is capturing the heart of America with its rich community of talented, insightful and relevant bloggers and podcasters! Please visit Jenningswire.com and discover the blogger just right for you.