Dr. Kristen Lee Costa is an award-winning Behavioral Sciences Professor known as America’s Stress and Burnout Doc. In her book Reset: Make the Most of Your Stress, Dr. Kris presents a framework to help us rethink our tendency to try and run away from stress and instead use it to bolster our health and well-being.
Under Pressure? Make the Most of Your Stress
- What does it mean to make the most of our stress? Isn’t stress bad for us?
- In your book, you talk about the importance of self-care. Why is this so important?
- What traps do people tend to fall into when they are stressed?
- What impact can this have on someone’s health and wellbeing?
- What 3 essential strategies contribute to someone’s resilience and capacity to adapt during difficult circumstances?
You can purchase Reset: Make the Most of Your Stress via Amazon and other major book retailers. Please join the conversation on preventing burnout and making the most of your stress with Dr. Kris on Twitter and Facebook @therealDrKris and Instagram @DrKrisreset
This podcast is presented by Annie Jennings, of the National Publicity Firm, Annie Jennings PR and the creator of JenningsWire online magazine. JenningsWire is capturing the heart of America with its rich community of talented, insightful and relevant bloggers and podcasters! Please visit Jenningswire.com and discover the blogger just right for you.
If you are using a mobile device, please click here