Food Mood Expert Trudy Scott is a certified nutritionist on a mission to educate and empower women worldwide about the healing powers of real whole food and some pretty amazing nutrients, so they can find natural solutions for their anxiety, stress, depression, emotional eating and sugar cravings.
Trudy is author of The Antianxiety Food Solution: How the Foods You Eat Can Help You Calm Your Anxious Mind, Improve Your Mood and End Cravings.
The Anti-Anxiety Food Solution
- How do you calm your anxious mind, improve your mood and end cravings with food?
- Does red meat cause anxiety?
- If you’re anxious do you really have to quit caffeine?
- Everyone is talking about the gluten-free diet – what is the tie in to mood?
- What is your favorite nutrient for eliminating anxiety, worry, negative self-talk, low self-esteem and afternoon/evening sugar cravings?
- What are the key nutrients for addressing social anxiety?
To learn more about Trudy Scott’s programs, events, and the latest food mood research visit EveryWomanOver29.com.
Plus, you can get lots of free information on The Antianxiety Food Solution at AntiAnxietyFoodSolution.com/freebies/.
Want to be a JenningsWire online magazine podcaster? Tell us here.
This podcast is presented by Annie Jennings, of the National Publicity Firm, Annie Jennings PR and the creator of JenningsWire online magazine. JenningsWire is capturing the heart of America with its rich community of talented, insightful and relevant bloggers and podcasters!
If you are using a mobile device, please click here.