David Frood is the author of “The Thinking Corporation” (2008) and “Steps to Becoming A Thinking Corporation” (2014). He is an authority on corporate innovation through implementing employee-generated ideas after studying this topic as a corporate consultant over the past 2 decades.
Innovation Through Employee Generated Ideas
- In your book you refer to a corporation becoming A Thinking Corporation – what exactly is that?
- Why would a corporation make these changes?
- What are the benefits of becoming A Thinking Corporation to employees and society in general?
- You also refer to the next-generation of corporate culture and behavior – how do you see this playing out?
- What is key point that really sums up your work?
“Steps to Becoming A Thinking Corporation” is being released now and will be available in stores from mid-May. David also conducts workshops titled “Enabling Corporate Innovation”.
This podcast is presented by Annie Jennings, of the National Publicity Firm, Annie Jennings PR and the creator of JenningsWire online magazine. JenningsWire is capturing the heart of America with its rich community of talented, insightful and relevant bloggers and podcasters! Please visit Jenningswire.com and discover the blogger just right for you.
If you are using a mobile device, please click here.