Darren Carlson, is the author of the new book Your 1960’s TV Guide to Estate Planning. Darren takes his 26 years as an estate planning attorney and cleverly weaves familiar 1960’s TV families to make estate planning informative and humorous.
The 1960’s TV Guide To Estate Planning
- Why use Leave It To Beaver and other 60s TV families to explain estate planning?
- Which shows did you use and why?
- Why do people put off estate planning?
- What are some of the most common myths in estate planning?
- What are the most costly mistakes?
You can pick up a copy of Darren Carlson’s book Your 1960’s TV Guide to Estate Planning on Amazon.
This podcast is presented by Annie Jennings, of the National Publicity Firm, Annie Jennings PR and the creator of JenningsWire online magazine. JenningsWire is capturing the heart of America with its rich community of talented, insightful and relevant bloggers and podcasters! Please visit Jenningswire.com and discover the blogger just right for you.
If you are using a mobile device, please click here