Diane Helbig is a business and leadership development coach, radio show host, author, and speaker. She is passionate about helping small business owners and sales professionals maximize their efforts so they realize success as they define it. She is the author of the new book, Expert Insights.
Mastering Business Growth to Get the Best Results
- What is something that you see small business owners struggling with and what suggestions do you have for them?
- What’s the difference between being an entrepreneur and a small business owner?
- In your book you share an interview with Marilyn Landis about a viable economy. Are small businesses in the best position for this new era?
- Why systems important for a small business? What’s an example?
- Is negotiating a big part of business even though people are uncomfortable doing it? What’s it really about?
You can learn more about Diane, her coaching practice, and her books, Expert Insights and Lemonade Stand Selling at her website, www.seizethisdaycoaching.com. While you’re there you can schedule a complimentary 30 minute phone consultation as well.
This podcast is presented by Annie Jennings, of the National Publicity Firm, Annie Jennings PR and the creator of JenningsWire online magazine. JenningsWire is capturing the heart of America with its rich community of talented, insightful and relevant bloggers and podcasters! Please visit Jenningswire.com and discover the blogger just right for you.