How A Gardener’s Touch Can Improve Your Life
- Why do you use the term “gardener’s touch” when discussing success?
- What have you learned from observing successful individuals and organizations?
- What is the one lesson that has most contributed to your success?
- What tip would you give to someone in the last phase of their career? The beginning of their career?
- Would you choose small business ownership as a career again if you had the choice?
To learn more about Leslie can be found at www.changeisfun.com, linkedin and facebook. She loves a good story about healthy working relationships and workplace cultures so send your stories to email@example.com
This podcast is presented by Annie Jennings, of the National Publicity Firm, Annie Jennings PR and the creator of JenningsWire online magazine. JenningsWire is capturing the heart of America with its rich community of talented, insightful and relevant bloggers and podcasters! Please visit Jenningswire.com and discover the blogger just right for you.
If you are using a mobile device, please click here