Podcast: Helping Teens Lead Lives They LoveHenna Hundal is an impassioned youth empowerment advocate, silence-breaker, and game changer. She is the lead host of Express Yourself! Teen Radio, the top-rated program on the VoiceAmerica Kids Network. She is coauthor of the upcoming eBook, which will be released December 19th, called YOLO* – Teen Success Project. *You Only Live Once, So Be Awesome!
Helping Teens Lead Lives They Love
- What is the “Teen Success Project”?
- How did you, as a teenager, get involved in journalism and writing a book? Any tips for other youth?
- Why aren’t young adults leading the lives they love?
- How can parents, teachers, and anyone who regularly engages with youth empower teens?
- What is the first step to “being awesome” and leading the life you want to lead as a teenager?
To listen to the radio program, tune in Tuesdays at 12 Noon PT on http://www.voiceamerica.com/show/2014/express-yourself.
This podcast is presented by Annie Jennings, of the National Publicity Firm, Annie Jennings PR and the creator of JenningsWire online magazine. JenningsWire is capturing the heart of America with its rich community of talented, insightful and relevant bloggers and podcasters! Please visit Jenningswire.com and discover the blogger just right for you.