Nick Ripplinger who proudly served seven years in the United States Army before being medically retired. Nick has since applied the leadership strategies he learned from his time in the military to build strong, dynamic, successful teams in business. He has compiled those in his book Front Line Leadership: Applying Military Strategies to Everyday Business. Nick shares with us how we can all learn from events and experiences that happen in our everyday lives.
Front Line Leadership
- Can you provide an example of one of these experiences you were talking about?
- How did you connect the dots between your military experiences and the business world?
- Have you been able to apply what you have learned in business into other areas of your life?
- What value do you put on the ability to identify and leverage these experiences?
- What piece of advice would you give to someone trying to make a transition in life?
To learn more about Nick and his book Front Line Leadership: Applying Military Strategies to Everyday Business www.nickripplinger.com.
This podcast is presented by Annie Jennings, of the National Publicity Firm, Annie Jennings PR that specializes in providing book promotion services to self-published and traditionally published authors. Annie Jennings PR books authors, speakers and experts on major high impact radio talk interview shows, on local, regionally syndicated and national TV shows and on influential online media outlets and in prestigious print magazines and newspapers across the country.
Please visit Jenningswire.com and discover the blogger just right for you.
If you are using a mobile device, please click here