Karen Southall Watts is the author of Messenger: The Entrepreneur’s Guide to Communication, which is a compilation of her years of training and coaching people through the most common communication challenges in business.
Communicate and Connect
- Why should you be working on your communication skills?
- Are smartphones and technology to blame for poor communication?
- What’s the biggest mistake most of us are making as communicators?
- What communications tasks should you be prepared to tackle?
- How can you become a better communicator?
Connect with Karen on Twitter @askkaren. Her book, Messenger: The Entrepreneur’s Guide to Communication is available on Amazon https://amzn.com/1628651881. Educational organizations are eligible for discounts on bulk purchases by contacting Mark@motivationalpress.com
This podcast is presented by Annie Jennings, of the National Publicity Firm, Annie Jennings PR that specializes in providing book marketing strategies to self-published and traditionally published authors. Annie Jennings PR books authors, speakers and experts on major top city radio talk shows that broadcast to the heart of the market, on local, regionally syndicated and national TV shows and on influential online media and in prestigious print magazines and newspapers.
Please visit Jenningswire.com and discover the blogger just right for you.
If you are using a mobile device, please click here