Scott S. Smith is an internationally-known freelance business journalist who contributes to the “Leaders & Success” column of Investor’s Business Daily. He is author of the new book Extraordinary People: Real Life Lessons on What It Takes to Achieve Success.
Extraordinary People: Real Life Lessons on What It Takes to Achieve Success
- You’ve interviewed hundreds of top CEOs. Which of the ones in your book can provide one of the best lessons on how to be successful?
- You don’t just write about business leaders but people who achieved greatness in other fields, one of whom is the physicist Stephen Hawking. What can readers learn from his life?
- You also have chapters on leaders of the past, like Catherine the Great of Russia and Simon Bolivar, who liberated six South American countries. Why would they be relevant to someone’s career today?
- Anne Rice, who is famous for her vampire novels, is included. Why?
- What would you say is the most important lesson in your book of the dozens you explore?
We’ve been talking with journalist Scott S. Smith, whose book Extraordinary People: Real Life Lessons on What It Takes to Achieve Success, has just been published. You can learn more about it at his website www.ExtraordinaryPeopleBook.com
This podcast is presented by Annie Jennings, of the National Publicity Firm, Annie Jennings PR and the creator of JenningsWire online magazine. JenningsWire is capturing the heart of America with its rich community of talented, insightful and relevant bloggers and podcasters! Please visit Jenningswire.com and discover the blogger just right for you.
If you are using a mobile device, please click here