Dr. Bart Rossi is an Emmy Award winning Political Psychologist who explores why politicians do the things they do. He is regularly heard and seen on national radio and TV and he is the author of The New-New American Life Style Post – September 11, 2001, a Psychologist’s Perspective.
Why Politicians Do The Things They Do
- How important is personality when it comes to presidential elections?
- What is a winning personality?
- What are the specific traits of a winning personality?
- What qualities should we look for in the candidates?
- How can the candidates better connect with voters?
To learn more about Dr. Rossi and his book, The New-New American Life Style Post – September 11, 2001, a Psychologist’s Perspective, visit http://brossi.us. Dr. Rossi can also be found on Twitter at https://twitter.com/DrBartRossiPhD and on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/politicalpsychologist.
This podcast is presented by Annie Jennings, of the National Publicity Firm, Annie Jennings PR and the creator of JenningsWire online magazine. JenningsWire is capturing the heart of America with its rich community of talented, insightful and relevant bloggers and podcasters! Please visit Jenningswire.com and discover the blogger just right for you.
If you are using a mobile device, please click here