In this podcast, Sinita shares her mission for women to understand the value of putting themselves at the of their TO DO list in order to be of greatest service in all other aspects of their lives.
When Mama is Happy
- What is the I Am A Woman First Movement?
- How do you put yourself on top of your to-do list when there’s so much else TO DO?
- What do you mean when you say to nurture, inspire and love you first?
- How can women begin the process to doing that?
- What message do you want to leave with our listeners?
To find out more about Sinita Wells, her workshops, services and books, including her debut book, I Am A Woman First, The Essentials to Nurturing, Inspiring & Loving You FIRST, please visit her website SinitaWells.com.
Want to be a JenningsWire online magazine podcaster? Tell us here.
This podcast is presented by Annie Jennings, of the National Publicity Firm, Annie Jennings PR and the creator of JenningsWire online magazine. JenningsWire is a diverse community of talented, insightful and relevant bloggers that share helpful and perhaps life-changing posts and podcasts. Please enjoy more posts on JenningsWire.com and discover bloggers that might be perfect for you!
If you are using a mobile device, please click here.