Mike’s latest book is Smart Prospecting That Works Every Time!
Where are sales people making their mistakes? How do they build a relationship with their prospects?
What is the most important thing sales people can do to be successful? Find out in this podcast!
Smart Prospecting That Works Every Time
- Why is selling the easiest profession in the world?
- What three things do sales people need to know to change not just their careers, but their lives overall?
- How can the S.M.A.R.T. strategy be applied to boost your sales?
- Can it also be used to enhance other areas of your life, not just at work?
- What one piece of advice would you leave with our listeners?
Mike Krause’s latest book, Smart Prospecting That Works Every Time! (McGraw-Hill) is available on Amazon.com. He also is available for consulting. Connect with him on Twitter @SalesSense, on Facebook at SalesSense or at his site MDKrause.com.
This podcast is presented by the National PR Firm, Annie Jennings PR. Annie is the Creator of JenningsWire, an online magazine that features a diverse community of talented bloggers.
Please enjoy more posts on JenningsWire.com and discover the bloggers that might be perfect for you!
If you are using a mobile device, please click here.