Ronnie Ray Jenkins is one of 11 children who spent his youth in the coal patch of the Allegheny Mountains of Pennsylvania. Truly, “A Coalminer’s Son,” Jenkins is the author of six novels, and several collections of short stories, each one with a lesson. He wishes to keep readers and imaginations alive and well through his novels and award-winning short stories.
Keep On Readin’!
- Why do you say “when reading dies, the imagination soon follows”?
- How do you choose a good book?
- Many of your short stories and The Flynn City Eggman series are set in a town called Clearcreek. How did that all come about?
- Did you have a favorite author when you were a child growing up in Clearcreek?
- Do you have any advice for writers who are chasing the dream?
www.ronnierayjenkins.com is jam packed with free short stories, tidbits of homespun wisdom, and provides links to all of his works, more than 35 of which are available on Amazon.com.
This podcast is presented by Annie Jennings, of the National Publicity Firm, Annie Jennings PR and the creator of JenningsWire online magazine. JenningsWire is capturing the heart of America with its rich community of talented, insightful and relevant bloggers and podcasters! Please visit Jenningswire.com and discover the blogger just right for you.
If you are using a mobile device, please click here