After retiring from a 37 year career as a probation officer, at the age of 60, Lee Gale decided to take an acting class. Lee Gale is now passionate about inspiring Baby Boomers and seniors to embrace life no matter what.
Adventures with Dad
- What made you decide to take the leap into a new career?
- You invited your 85-year-old father to attend the class with you; how did this work out?
- What motivated you to write the scenes you performed with your father in the acting class showcases, and then to write a book about that whole experience?
- Why do you wish to inspire Baby Boomers and seniors to find a new passion and embrace life?
- How important is it to spend time with your aging parents?
To learn more about Lee Gale Gruen, her book Adventures with Dad and events please visit AdventuresWithDadTheBook.com.
Want to be a JenningsWire online magazine podcaster? Tell us here.
This podcast is presented by Annie Jennings, of the National Publicity Firm, Annie Jennings PR and the creator of JenningsWire online magazine. JenningsWire is a diverse community of talented, insightful and relevant bloggers that share helpful and perhaps life-changing posts and podcasts. Please enjoy more posts on JenningsWire.com and discover bloggers that might be perfect for you!
If you are using a mobile device, please click here.