Couples Therapist, Rabbi Shlomo Slatkin, who was so pained by the epidemic of divorce and broken homes, that he became determined to make a bigger impact than he could possibly do by just seeing local clients.
His book, The Marriage Restoration Project- The Five Step Action Plan to Saving Your Marriage, was the answer to his quest to help couples across the globe.
5 steps to restoring and saving your marriage.
- What are the 5 steps to restoring your marriage?
- What is the most important ingredient for a successful marriage?
- What is the most destructive force in a marriage?
- If it only takes five steps to restore a marriage, why don’t more couples take action?
- Are there any couples that can’t restore their marriage?
To learn more about Rabbi Shlomo Slatkin and receive your free downloadable chapters of The Marriage Restoration Project- The Five Step Action Plan to Saving Your Marriage, please visit TheMarriageRestorationProject.com.
Plus as a bonus you’ll receive the special ecourse, Going at it Alone: 6 Things You CanDo Even if Your Spouse Is Uninterested In Working On Your Relationship With You.
This podcast is presented by the National PR Firm, Annie Jennings PR. Annie is the Creator of JenningsWire, an online magazine that features a diverse community of talented bloggers. Please enjoy more posts on JenningsWire.com and discover the bloggers that might be perfect for you!
If you are using a mobile device, please click here.