Dr. EK Prescott has been an educator for over thirty years. She has been a teacher, principal, national consultant, speaker, researcher and professor as well as a new author of a historical fiction mystery series: The Ivy League Chronicles. The first book is entitled 9 Squares.
She has won many awards for her writing as well as her leadership. As she often says “I know what works, but best of all I know what doesn’t”. In other words. .. “Been there, done that, and have the T-shirt!”
3 keys to empowering yourself to be successful
- Is success a cookie cutter concept? How do you define what success means to you personally?
- After nailing down a concrete definition, how do you begin preparing yourself for success?
- What are the three keys to empowering yourself to be successful?
- Which of the three keys are toughest for people? What are their stumbling blocks and how can they overcome?
- What one thing would you recommend listeners start doing RIGHT NOW to get motivated and take action towards success?
To learn more about EK Prescott and her own road to success, visit her website IvyLeagueChronicles.com. You can contact her on the site and pick up a copy of The Ivy League Chronicles: 9 Squares.
EK Prescott PhD is a JenningsWire blogger who writes the column Dressing For Success on JenningsWire.com
To view more posts by EK Prescott click here.
This podcast is presented by Annie Jennings, of the National Publicity Firm, Annie Jennings PR, and the creator of JenningsWire, online magazine. JenningsWire a diverse community of talented, insightful and relevant bloggers that share helpful and perhaps life-changing posts and podcasts. Please enjoy more posts on JenningsWire.com and discover bloggers that might be perfect for you!
If you are using a mobile device, please click here.