Mary Taylor Young is an Award-winning Colorado author of 15 books, who has been writing on the landscape, natural history and heritage of the American West for more than 25 years. In her new book, Rocky Mountain National Park: The First 100 Years, she takes readers on a journey through the national park’s history that begins not just 100 years ago, but at the dawn of time.
Rocky Mountain National Park: The First 100 Years
- What inspired you to tackle Rocky Mountain National Park?
- How is it different than other parks? What makes it special?
- Why do you say the Park’s 100-year history begins at the dawn of time?
- What is the most interesting part of the park?
- What advice or insider tips can you give someone wanting to visit Rocky Mountain National Park?
You can learn more about Mary’s new book and purchase signed copies at her website, www.MaryTaylorYoung.com. See her new book trailer on YouTube here. Books are also available at your favorite bookstore or online book retailer.
This podcast is presented by Annie Jennings, of the National Publicity Firm, Annie Jennings PR and the creator of JenningsWire online magazine. JenningsWire is capturing the heart of America with its rich community of talented, insightful and relevant bloggers and podcasters! Please visit Jenningswire.com and discover the blogger just right for you.
If you are using a mobile device, please click here.