Dr. Beth Halbert is the author of Embracing Defiance, Helping Your Child Express their Unique Voice While Keeping Your Sanity. Known as America’s Teenologist, Dr. Beth shares how parents can embrace what they naturally want to repel by uncovering hidden benefits of defiance.
Parents! Learn How To Embrace Defiance
- When parents feel they’ve exhausted all options to try and get their child to behave and they still don’t, what can moms and dads do?
- What is the hardest case you’ve ever faced?
- What do you mean by “embracing defiance” rather than ignoring or correcting it?
- Why is this important and how does it work?
- What are the 10 keys to compassionate parenting?
To learn more about Dr. Beth Halbert and her book Embracing Defiance, Helping Your Child Express their Unique Voice While Keeping Your Sanity, please visit www.DrBeth.com
This podcast is presented by Annie Jennings, of the National Publicity Firm, Annie Jennings PR and the creator of JenningsWire online magazine. JenningsWire is capturing the heart of America with its rich community of talented, insightful and relevant bloggers and podcasters! Please visit Jenningswire.com and discover the blogger just right for you.