Dennis Goodman MD, Director of Integrative Medicine at NYU and one of “America’s Top Doctors”, is the author of the upcoming book, The Thrill of Krill: What You Should Know About Krill Oil which outlines all the health benefits of krill oil. He says krill oil is the absolute best way to get omega-3, which are essential to human health.
Why Krill Oil Is Better Than Fish Oil
- What are omega-3 fatty acids and why are they so important to health?
- Can we get enough omega-3s from eating a healthy diet?
- What makes krill oil the best source of omega-3s?
- How much do we need to have daily?
- What are the main differences between kill oil and fish oil?
To learn more about Author and America’s Top Doctor Dennis Goodman’s new book, The Thrill of Krill, visit www.dennisgoodmanmd.com. The book will be available on amazon.com and Barnes & Noble bookstores.
This podcast is presented by Annie Jennings, of the National Publicity Firm, Annie Jennings PR and the creator of JenningsWire online magazine. JenningsWire is capturing the heart of America with its rich community of talented, insightful and relevant bloggers and podcasters!
Please visit Jenningswire.com and discover the blogger just right for you.