Brian Campkin, was 46 years old was diagnosed with heart disease and needed emergency triple bypass surgery. As a survivor, Brian has volunteered for the Heart and Stroke Foundation of Canada, speaking to audiences about his struggle to regain his health. He is author of the upcoming book From Survivor to Thriver.
From Survivor to Thriver: The Story of a Modern Day Tin Man
- Why do you use a Tin Man analogy?
- Can heart disease save your life?
- What can people do today to get on the road to better health?
- Is self-discipline the key to wellness? Is it what holds people back?
- How can you find the will to stick to your goals?
To learn more about Brian and his upcoming book, From Survivor to Thriver visit www.briancampkin.com
This podcast is presented by Annie Jennings, of the National Publicity Firm, Annie Jennings PR and the creator of JenningsWire online magazine. JenningsWire is capturing the heart of America with its rich community of talented, insightful and relevant bloggers and podcasters! Please visit Jenningswire.com and discover the blogger just right for you.
If you are using a mobile device, please click here