JenningsWire blogger and Happiness Author & Expert, Kita Szpak, is the author of the new book The SIMPLE Life: Shiny Objects Not Required helps everyone who feels like life is a little crazy these days!
In this podcast, Kita discusses simple ways to simplify your life and stop feeling overwhelmed.
The Simple Life: Shiny Objects Not Required
- What do you mean by “shiny objects not required”?
- What are the signs that your over-scheduled life is at a breaking point?
- How do you start to move from a busy, distracting life to more of a purpose driven, simple one?
- So you start discovering what’s missing in your life. Now what?
- What makes self-awareness the greatest gift we can give ourselves?
To learn more about Kita Szpak, her books and services, please visit www.kitaszpak.com Her new book The SIMPLE Life: Shiny Objects Not Required is available on Amazon.com and barnesandnoble.com (link to this site too).
This podcast is presented by Annie Jennings, of the National Publicity Firm, Annie Jennings PR and the creator of JenningsWire online magazine. JenningsWire is capturing the heart of America with its rich community of talented, insightful and relevant bloggers and podcasters! Please visit Jenningswire.com and discover the blogger just right for you.
If you are using a mobile device, please click here.