Howard has been featured in major media including the Wall Street Journal, Consumer Reports, ABC World News Tonight, CNN and many others. His new book Power Up: Taking Charge of Your Financial Destiny was just released by Wiley this fall.
Credit Card Debt Busters!
- What is the money mindset for most people now that we are “recovering” from the Great Recession?
- What is the one thing that most people could stop doing that would solve financial problems?
- Why is buying on sale a mistake?
- You say there’s no such thing as free banking, why?
- What sneaky tricks should you watch out for when buying online?
There is definitely no shortage of self-help books written by financial experts. But what separates Howard Dvorkin, CPA from those other financial experts is his job as founder of one of the nation’s largest and oldest debt management and credit counseling organizations – ConsolidatedCredit.org. Power Up: Taking Charge of Your Financial Destiny is THE survival guide you need and you can find it on Amazon.com.
If you would like a free consultation with a certified counselor you can go to ConsolidatedCredit.org.
Want to be a JenningsWire online magazine podcaster? Tell us here.
This podcast is presented by Annie Jennings, of the National Publicity Firm, Annie Jennings PR and the creator of JenningsWire online magazine. JenningsWire is capturing the heart of America with its rich community of talented, insightful and relevant bloggers and podcasters!
If you are using a mobile device, please click here.