Certified Financial Planner, Marty Higgins is the author of DistributionLand: A Retiree’s Survival Manual for Transitioning to a World of New Rules & Unexpected Dangers, and creator of The WealthCare Process, a financial planning process designed to oversee and coordinate everything you need so that you can focus on what you do best.
DistributionLand – How To Survive The New Retirement
- What has happened to the workplace retirement system over the last 30 years?
- How can retirement income planning not be so intimidating? What’s the first step?
- What if you are close to retirement age? What should you be doing?
- How can you delegate what you can’t do?
- What is the biggest mistake people make when planning for retirement?
DistributionLand is a book of stories, experiences and lessons, you can skip around and also use it as a reference guide over time.DistributionLand can be ordered at www.distributionland.com You may even qualify for a FREE copy!
This podcast is presented by Annie Jennings, of the National Publicity Firm, Annie Jennings PR and the creator of JenningsWire online magazine. JenningsWire is capturing the heart of America with its rich community of talented, insightful and relevant bloggers and podcasters! Please visit Jenningswire.com and discover the blogger just right for you.