Crystal Swain-Bates is the owner of Goldest Karat Publishing and author of 7 children’s books including her latest release “Black Fairy Tales”. Her books, particularly the best-selling “Big Hair, Don’t Care”, all focus on boosting self-esteem in black children.
Boosting Self Esteem in Black Children
- What contributes to lack of self esteem in black children?
- Why do you feel like they need to be lifted up?
- Was this the driving force behind Goldest Karat Publishing?
- How can reading about characters of African descent help do that?
- What characteristics do you give your characters and why?
To learn more about Crystal’s books and related products, visit her website at goldestkarat.com, shop her online store www.browngirlsclub.com,
This podcast is presented by Annie Jennings, of the National Publicity Firm, Annie Jennings PR and the creator of JenningsWire online magazine. JenningsWire is capturing the heart of America with its rich community of talented, insightful and relevant bloggers and podcasters! Please visit Jenningswire.com and discover the blogger just right for you.