Kathryn Alexander MA founded The Art of Leadership – Impact! because she realized that we have gotten leadership all wrong! She is also author of What’s It Mean – Shifting To Green? which discusses how sustainability has been misunderstood or maybe not understood, and that we have been mesmerized by short-term thinking when the current challenges require a long-term vision.
What’s It Mean – Shifting To Green?
- What do you mean by “Sustainability?”
- Why is leadership such a big thing for an organization pursuing sustainability?
- You write about the ‘Sustainable Values Set®, why do you think that values are so important?
- You include a six-step process a company can use to become sustainable – how easy is it?
- If a company was going to do just one thing – what would you suggest?
This podcast is presented by Annie Jennings, of the National Publicity Firm, Annie Jennings PR and the creator of JenningsWire online magazine. JenningsWire is capturing the heart of America with its rich community of talented, insightful and relevant bloggers and podcasters! Please visit Jenningswire.com and discover the blogger just right for you.
If you are using a mobile device, please click here