Bryan Mattimore is the Cofounder and Chief Idea Guy of Growth Engine, an innovation agency based in Norwalk, CT that helps companies create “the next big thing,” and trains employees to be better creative problem solvers. Bryan in the author of three books on idea generation and innovation processes, including his new book, 21 Days to a Big Idea, and has facilitated over 1000 ideation sessions in his professional career.
So, if you’re looking to create a big idea for a new business, product or service, Bryan can help.
How to Create a Big Idea
- What is the difference between brainstorming and ideation?
- You talk about a “success footprint” in your book. What’s that?
- What’s a simple technique anyone can use to create their own big idea?
- What’s a favorite “big idea” from your innovation consulting work, and what creative technique did you use to create it?
- You recommend starting a “big idea club.” What’s that and how does it work?
If you’d like to talk with Bryan about having him speak to your organization or company; or would like more information on Growth Engine’s consulting services or Bryan’s books, contact him though his web-site: www.growth-engine.com in Norwalk, CT or call him at 203-857-4494.
This podcast is presented by Annie Jennings of the NYC based PR Firm, Annie Jennings PR. Annie Jennings PR specializes in marketing books for getting authors booked on radio talk show interviews, TV shows in major online and in high circulation magazines and newspapers. Annie also works with speakers and experts to build up powerful platforms of credibility and influence. Please visit Jenningswire.com and discover the blogger just right for you. If you are using a mobile device, please click here