Mark Anthony, the Psychic Lawyer®, is a practicing medium who not only communicates with spirits, but is also a successful attorney, licensed to practice law in Florida, Washington D.C., and before the United States Supreme Court. Mark Anthony is author of the Best Seller, Never Letting Go, which is the definitive guide to healing grief with help from the Other Side.
A Conversation With A Psychic Lawyer
- A psychic lawyer? Have there ever been occasions when your dual careers as an attorney and as a medium conflict with each other?
- As a criminal defense attorney, have you ever been contacted by a client’s victim?
- How was it different growing up with parents that were psychics? When did you first realize you had this ability?
- What about using psychic ability in our daily lives, how does that help us?
- Is there more than one psychic sense? What are they and how can we recognize them?
To learn more about Mark Anthony and his books and services, please visit www.NeverLettingGo.com
This podcast is presented by Annie Jennings, of the National Publicity Firm, Annie Jennings PR and the creator of JenningsWire online magazine. JenningsWire is capturing the heart of America with its rich community of talented, insightful and relevant bloggers and podcasters! Please visit Jenningswire.com and discover the blogger just right for you.
If you are using a mobile device, please click here