Nancy Mills is the founder of TheSpiritedWoman.com, a global women’s empowerment community. Recognized as a leading women’s visionary, Nancy is the publisher of the Spirited Woman Directory: A Collection of Stories & Resources for an Inspired Life!, the creator of the Sisterhood of the Sacred Scarves and the founder of the Spirited Woman Foundation – to help heal and support women through actions of empowerment.
What It Is To Be A Spirited Woman
- What do you feel defines a Spirited Woman?
- Do most women believe they are a Spirited Woman?
- Your Spirited Woman movement is growing – why do you think that is?
- What are some tips you can give to spirited women everywhere?
- What are your dreams for Spirited Woman in the future?
To find out more about Nancy Mills and how you can become involved with Spirited Woman, through the Spirited Woman Directory, Sisterhood of the Sacred Scarves, and the Spirited Woman Foundation, please visit www.TheSpiritedwoman.com.
This podcast is presented by Annie Jennings, of the National Publicity Firm, Annie Jennings PR and the creator of JenningsWire online magazine. JenningsWire is capturing the heart of America with its rich community of talented, insightful and relevant bloggers and podcasters! Please visit Jenningswire.com and discover the blogger just right for you.
If you are using a mobile device, please click here.