Denice Hartmann-Manfredi is author of the upcoming book It’s A Noisy, Noisy World: A Journey Through Adversity and Deafness, where she shares a remarkable journey of hope and inspiration with living life despite being hearing impaired as a child and ultimately becomes completely deaf as an adult.
- What were your struggles as a hearing impaired child while growing up?
- What emotions did you feel when you were told that you were clinically deaf?
- How did you feel about having the cochlear implant?
- What advice would you give others dealing with life adversity?
- How do you keep going no matter what?
Keep an eye out for Denice’s book It’s A Noisy, Noisy World: A Journey Through Adversity and Deafness by Motivational press. You can reach out to Denice directly at email@example.com.
This podcast is presented by Annie Jennings of the NYC based National Publicity Firm, Annie Jennings PR that specializes in providing book marketing strategies to self-published and traditionally published authors. Annie Jennings PR books authors, speakers and experts on major top city radio talk shows that broadcast to the heart of the market, on local, regionally syndicated and national TV shows and on influential online media and in prestigious print magazines and newspapers.
If you are using a mobile device, please click here