Dr. Joseph Shrand is an Instructor of Psychiatry at Harvard Medical School and author of Outsmarting Anger: 7 Strategies For Defusing Our Most Dangerous Emotion. In this podcast Dr. Shrand reveals how to manage the anger of others.
- What is a good definition of anger?
- Why do we get angry in general?
- You use the phrase, keep it frontal, don’t go limbic. What does that mean?
- What makes your anger management book different from all the rest?
- How can we use this today, in our everyday lives?
To learn more about Dr. Joseph Shrand and his book Outsmarting Anger: 7 Strategies For Defusing Our Most Dangerous Emotion please visit his site www.DrShrand.com
This podcast is presented by Annie Jennings, of the National Publicity Firm, Annie Jennings PR and the creator of JenningsWire online magazine. JenningsWire is capturing the heart of America with its rich community of talented, insightful and relevant bloggers and podcasters! Please visit Jenningswire.com and discover the blogger just right for you.
If you are using a mobile device, please click here