Certified Personal Development Coach, John Patrick Hickey, is the author of three books: Daily Thoughts: 90 Daily Readings for Success-Minded People, All You Have Is Now: How Your Approach to the World Determines Your Destiny, and his latest book with Motivational Press.
On The Journey To Achievement
· In the new book, you talk of the achievement of a goal as taking a trip, why?
· What’s the difference between a goal, a dream or your life purpose?
· How can a person really know what they were created to do?
· What are the three key elements that determine your path to success? How do they all work together?
· Why do you say the greatest enemy to success is success?
To learn more about John Patrick Hickey, his books and services, please visit www.johnpatrickhickey.com
This podcast is presented by Annie Jennings, of the National Publicity Firm, Annie Jennings PR and the creator of JenningsWire online magazine. JenningsWire is capturing the heart of America with its rich community of talented, insightful and relevant bloggers and podcasters! Please visit Jenningswire.com and discover the blogger just right for you.