Exiting her family’s carefully tailored plans to become a New Jersey lawyer, our guest today set out to find her own happy lifestyle and purpose-filled career beginning at age 23. Today, she’s an international speaker, Huffington Post contributor, creator of the Foundations of Happiness course and the trademarked Ambassador of Happiness, Maura Sweeney will share with us some of the reasons why happiness is good for you, too!
- You say that happiness is not for the faint of heart. Why is that?
- Your mantra is “Living Happy – Inside Out”. Can you explain the meaning?
- Why do you think happiness from within is such an important concept for individuals – and for society at large?
- What are 3 Tips you can give that will help our listeners empower themselves toward happiness?
- You recently launched your new Foundations of Happiness eCourse which you describe as a self-study for emotional intelligence. Tell us why it’s powerfully changing the paradigms most people live under.
If you’re ready to start living happy from the inside out, too, visit the Ambassador of Happiness herself at www.Maura4u.com where you can find Maura Sweeney’s Happiness course, plus hundreds of blogs, videos, podcasts, public speaking information and more to help you follow your own GPS to happiness, too.
This podcast is presented by Annie Jennings of the NYC based National Publicity Firm, Annie Jennings PR that specializes in providing book marketing strategies to self-published and traditionally published authors. Annie Jennings PR books authors, speakers and experts on major top city radio talk shows that broadcast to the heart of the market, on local, regionally syndicated and national TV shows and on influential online media and in prestigious print magazines and newspapers.
Please visit Jenningswire.com and discover the blogger just right for you.
If you are using a mobile device, please click here